PRODATIS thanks for your intrest! We take however no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
The protection of your personal data with the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit on the AVE! CRM homepage is important to us. Your data is protected in accordance to the law. Below you can find information about which data is registered and how it is used:
- Collection and processing of data
- Each access to the AVE! CRM homepage and each download of the files deposited here are logged. Storage serves internal system related and statistic purposes. What will be logged is: Name of the accessed file, date and time of the access, transferred data set, message over successful access, Webbrowser and inquiring Domain.
- Additionally the IP addresses of the inquiring computers are logged.
- Additionally personal information will only be registered if you give voluntary details as for example in a registration.
- Use and circulation of personal data
- Once we recieve your data we only use them to fulfill the contract and to answer your inquiries. They are additionally used for the technical administration.
- Your personal data will only be passed on to additional person if this is necessary to fulfill contracts (especially order data to suppliers) or for accounting purpose or you consented it. You have the right to cancell a acquiescence any time you want for the future.
- The deletion of the stored personal data takes place, if you recall your consent for storage, if its knowledge is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with storage or if its storage for other legal reasons is inadmissible.
- Right of access to personal data
- On written request we will of course inform you about your stored data
- Security advice
- PRODATIS it is endeavored to store your personal data in such a way by seizure of all technical and organizational possibilities that they are not accessible for third. During communication by E-mail complete data security cannot be ensured by us, therefore we recommend to use traditional post offices if you want to send confidential information.
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site are generally sent to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this Web site, the IP address of Google will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and is shortened. On behalf of the operator of this site Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity together and to provide more with the website and internet related services to the site operator. Is undertaken as part of Google Analytics that your browser sends IP address can not be merged with other data held by Google.